La Grolla

La Grolla - One of the nice walls inside
La Grolla - My cappuccino and the menu
La Grolla - La Grolla patio
La Grolla - funky sink
La Grolla - small bathroom so couldn't get the big paining of a woman on the wall but got the shoulder haha

La Grolla L'viv Reviews

mixueinchina mixueinc…
Quite cafe off the square Oct 13, 2010
I stumbles across this cute little cafe while waiting for the American Steak house to open for lunch.

Even though it was quite crisp outside, the patio was open and the seats had cozy blankets draped over them to add to your comfort.

The inside is quite small, but the decorations and the wall art more than made up for it. Even the bathroom was pretty chic.

I sat down with my book and cappuccino and enjoyed being the only customer in there. Until a man came in to bum a cigarette off me (happens quite a bit). The he decided to sit and talk to me which I could not understand. He had pretty brown teeth and a very short haircut. The manager came over and told him to leave me alone. So when the guy got up to leave he was doing the telephone gesture and rambling on, but the one word I did understand was "mafia" thank god I was nice and gave him a cigarette!!!

All in all a great place to relax and have a coffee.

The offer many varieties of pizza but it was too early in the morning to try one of them.
La Grolla patio
funky sink
small bathroom so couldn't get the…
One of the nice walls inside

Compare Lviv Hotel Rates (0.8km away)

L'viv Map