La Estrella

957 - 94 90 54

La Estrella Cordoba Reviews

vixen2306 vixen2306
Bar de tapas Mar 20, 2013
What could be better for your late afternoon snack after the whole day of sightseeing if not a selection of tapas?

I headed off to Plaza de la Corredera to visit the place without the slightest expectation of finding a grand selection of tapa bars. Since it was dinner time anyway, I got tempted for some tapa and a strawberry Mojito.

I sat at one of the outside tables and was approached within a couple of minutes to have a drink order taken and menu presented. I was surprised to notice that all the tapa were very reasonably priced - the cheapest one staring from as little as €1.50 and the most expensive ones for as little as €2.50. That was a real bargain.

I went through the menu and decided to order a selection of 4 tapa - croquetas de espinacas (Spanish croquettes), bacalao a la vizcaina (codfish vizcania), pisto con huevo frito (ratatouille with egg), tortilla (Spanish omelette). When the food arrived I was quite pleased not to have ordered more as the portions were big enough to sustain my hunger.

Each tapa was freshly cooked and tasted delicious. I took my time sitting in the evening sunshine and enjoying this lovely food and drink.

The total paid for this amazing meal - €11. Great deal :)

The service was quite quick considering that the bar was busy with customers.

I enjoyed my visit here and would recommend this place for sure.
The tapa