La Elliana Hotel

Check Laoag Hotel Deals

La Elliana Hotel Laoag Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
La Vida, La Elliana! Mar 26, 2011
For now, I hate surprises.

I never informed anyone at home about my vacation in Ilocos Norte, simply because I don't want to bring anything for them. They know, for sure, that I'm on hard saving now.

Instead of them being surprised, I was the unlucky one. The house was locked. No one is around. They were on a vacation too.

I ended at La Elliana Hotel, one of the cheapest hotels in Laoag City.

The building is just stunningly beautiful. Elevator can accommodate five persons at a time only. The hotel is kinda old, but clean.

Very spacious, has friendly staff. Most of them talks in vernacular, but surely can speak English. There are foods available at the ground floor, some are for 'pasalubong'.

I paid Php 750 per day. My room was located at the third floor, very quiet. The door was somewhat destroyed. No telephone, just an air condition and a small television. It's has cable anyway.

Pillows, blankets, are white, but already old. Rest room can be improved.

La Elliana is located at the heart of the city, anyway.
coffeefairy coffeefa…
Good facilities and great service for a very affordable price Jun 25, 2008
Their customer service is very good, the staff greeted us and they were polite, warm and courteous.

For a triple sharing room of 900 pesos per night (breakfast NOT included), I wasn't expecting that their room would actually be really nice. The room is clean and there's cable TV and aircon. The only thing not so nice is that the water heater does not work in the bathroom. Breakfast at their restaurant is just ok but not really hotel quality and a bit pricey for its quality.

Location is also good, the Bell Tower is just a few blocks away. The restaurant, La Preciosa, is just across the street from this hotel.
La Elliana Hotel - Laoag, Ilocos N…
La Elliana Hotel - triple sharing …
La Elliana Hotel - the bathroom
coffeefairy says:
hi north. This review, as you may have noticed, is already 3 years old, so I don't know the current state of the hotel. I suggest that you make your own review of it to help other travelers.
Posted on: Aug 31, 2011
north says:
this hotel must be condemned. leaks every room, broken generator (in case of blackouts), laundered sheets are hung in the corridors(7th floor) and violated a lot of rules in national building code.
Posted on: Aug 31, 2011
ainaru says:
thank you for answering very fast. God bless you
Posted on: Mar 18, 2009