La Dolce Vita

La Dolce Vita Rates and Deals

La Dolce Vita Sucre Reviews

SofiaK81 SofiaK81
One of my favorite hostels so far! Jun 07, 2011
This hostel is great! Jacqueline welcomed me warmly when I arrived, and gave me an introduction to the town, recommending things to do as well as telling me about laundry places and supermarkets, providing me with a map even. The room was luxurious in comparison with some I'd stayed at up until then, absolutely beautiful in fact! I didn't have my own bathroom, but the shared one was very nice and clean.

When I stayed there the place was very quiet(middle of the week), and most other guests were couples which made me feel a bit lonely as the common areas were empty the two evenings I spent there. Met other people in the kitchen area where I cooked some meals, which was really nice but nothing compared to some other hostels I stayed at where you had to make an effort to be alone.:)

I forgot my towel at the hostel when I left, and got an email from Jacqueline where she offered to send it to my next hostel!:) I had already bought a new one and had definitely not expected them to offer sending it to me, but that was so nice of her.

The first night I wanted to stay there the hostel was full, so I'd recommend booking ahead.

Check La Dolce Vita Rates and Deals