La Dentellière

La Dentellière - outside the building

La Dentellière Barcelona Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Delicious food Oct 18, 2013
I highly recommend this place for good and delicious paella in Barcelona. The restaurant is very small with only 5 or 6 tables only, so you need to come early before Spanish dinner time. The restaurant located somewhere at the small street but easy to find I think.

We arrived there around 7.30 pm or before 8pm and the place was deserted, only us in the restaurant, by 9pm, the place was pack and some people queuing outside the door.

We have their special seafood paella menu with sangria for the cost of euro 11.95 per person (minimum 2 people). The paella in this place was the best I had while in Barcelona compare with other restaurants, and service was good and fast. Unfortunately the paella portion was really small, not substantial for 2 people eating together – it is more for one person probably. After finished dinner I feel not really full - kind of still hungry. The sangria was not the best but okay.

We did not have dessert here as the dessert selection not appeal to us. Instead we hunt the dessert at other place.

I would definitely back to this place if I go to Barcelona, but probably would order additional tapas on top of paella.
inside restaurant