La Dehesa Inn

Check Heredia Hotel Deals

La Dehesa Inn Heredia Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Decent Hostel Jul 09, 2011
Dehesa was the hostel assigned to me by CPI since I arrived late in the evening and had to wait to the next day to travel to the Nicoya peninsula. The cost through them for a shared room was around $22. Because the hostel was not close to full capacity, I ended up in the room by myself, no additional charge.

It had a gated entrance, and I felt very safe my one night there.

Breakfast was included in the price of the room. It was set out on a counter: toast, eggs, fruit. I’m not sure what official breakfast hours were, but I was up fairly early in order to catch my shuttle, and the food was ready for me.

The room had several bunk beds. I slept on a bottom bunk but did clamber to a top bunk to do some reading. The lighting in the only came from the ceiling which made the bottom bunks a little dim. I had a little difficulty getting up and down (no ladder to the top bunks but I am just barely five foot.)

Bathroom was basic but clean.

Dehesa had a TV room. It also had a large outdoor courtyard that the shared rooms surrounded. The courtyard had small round tables with chairs which invited conversation. The area got a little noisy when a group of high school kids arrived back even later than me, but their adults quieted them after a bit. I feel as though there was another wing of rooms that did not overlook the courtyard and may have been more private.
bunk beds in the room