La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar

La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar - Le Creperie, Manhattan Beac
La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar - View of the main dining room
La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar - The other dining area
La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar - Assiette de Charcuterie et Fromage
La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar - Garlic Fries!
La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar - Dipollo Crepe

La Creperie: Bohemian Bistro & Bar Manhattan Beach Reviews

Beachside Cafe with French Charm Jan 29, 2008
Le Creperie in Manhattan Beach is a small and quaint cafe dishing out tasty, French and Mediterranean-inspired creations. On the menu are soups, salads, sandwichs, pastas, chicken, steak, and seafood entrees, and of course crepes. The decor of the cafe is lively and Moulin fact, it has a mural of a Can-Can dancer in the main dining room and bright and shiny chandeliers to illuminate the space.

The first time my cousin and I ate at Le Creperie, we ordered alot!

We ordered several appetizers. The escargot(classically prepared with butter and garlic) was delicious. The assiette de charcuterie et fromage (French cheese and pate plate) was good. The pate was okay. The cheese was YUMMY especially the brie. Alongside the cheese and pate were cornichons, fresh fruit, and a bread basket. The garlic french fries were so good as well with dipping sauces of mayonnaise, ketchup, and a spicy aioli, which I preferred.

For the main entrees, we both decided to try their crepes. My cousin had the Al Mare crepe which was stuffed with shrimp, sun-dried and plum tomatoes, Shitake and button mushrooms, and shallots with a lobster basil cream sauce. This crepe was yummy BUT after awhile, the cheese begins to you gotta eat fast! I had the Dipollo crepe stuffed with wild mushrooms and chicken breast and covered in a thyme and sherry cream sauce. My crepe was yummy too. I loved the mushrooms.

We were stuffed so we didn't dare order the sweet crepes. Le Creperie certainly has tantalizing dessert crepes well worth a reason to return to this joint.

On our second visit I had the Croque Monsieur. I was NOT pleased...the bread was very thick...I ended up removing the bread and eating just the ham. My cousin had the Angel Hair Pesto which was average but still tasted good.

The tropical iced tea was very delicious and refreshing. It comes unsweetened but I preferred mine with Splenda.

Parking for Le Creperie is limited to street parking but there are nearby parking structures too. Be sure to bring plenty of change!

Le Creperie has a larger and busier sister restaurant in Long Beach. They share the same menu. Check out the link below.

Although my experiences at Le Creperie were hit or miss, I would definitely come back, especially to try their dessert crepes.
Le Creperie, Manhattan Beac
View of the main dining room
The other dining area
Eric says:
Neat, will have to check this place out next time I'm coming back from Porto...
TRE69 says:
No sweet crepes...we both were creped out...but definitely the next time I go there!
martinikitty13 says:
congrats on the feature! yeah for crepes!

Check Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals