La Chicotá

Calle Navas, Granada, Spain - 958 22 03 49

La Chicotá Granada Reviews

FoxyFauz FoxyFauz
Conveniently located restaurant for a good meal Dec 02, 2012
There are many restaurants situated along Calle Navas which is pretty close to our hotel. La Chicota is situated at the end of the block of Calle Navas.

We came to the restaurant twice. Once for lunch and once for dinner on different days but we always sat at the same table! The corner table outside the restaurant.

The waitresses are friendly and speak English, even though not very good but they tried their best.

The Lunch:

I had croquetas and iced tea. Very yummy and quite filling!

The Dinner :

We didnt feel like eating so much due to our heavy lunch earlier and we wanted to walk a bit after dinner so we had our separate main course.

I had the grilled squid. The thing I love about spain is theres so many squids/ octopus to eat and very delicious too! Boy, the squid (2 pieces) is huge. I had a hard time finishing it! Costs about 12 or 15 euros so its quite ok. I didnt have room for any desert after the squid.

Theres always street performers coming by to serenade you when dining at Calle Navas so its always good to have a table outside and dine alfresco.
westwind57 says:
Fauz, I saw that you also have been to Netherlands already, and maybe you had kroket here. Are their croquetas anything like that? And as to the octopus, did you try a dish called polpa? :)
Posted on: Dec 02, 2012