La Chacra

http//:www.lachacra.com.ar - 4393 - 4581 - email : restaurante@lachacra.com.ar

La Chacra Buenos Aires Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
ARGENTINA GRILL Nov 27, 2008
This was recommended to us by the hurtigurten rep in the hotel. it was only 2 blocks away from the panamericano hotel. argentina is known for the steaks BBQed in a unique way.

i like to order my steaks rare but i wanted my mum to try it so i ordered medium rare. you can't miss the restaurant. you can smell the BBQ from the streets. there is a huge horse near the entrance.

the menu was simple. they serve the BBQ, steaks, fish, chicken, pork, and even sweetbreads. the have large portion sides. i observed to the table near us. the fries, rice, and veggies were a 3 person size. we just order a side of rice, pork sausage, and blood sausage. which is has a sweet aftertaste to it. i can just eat that with rice and i am happy.

i ordered the sirloin and my mum ordered the tenderloin. there NO OPTIONS of choices of ounces. what they serve you is the size. we were anxious to see what we were going to inhale. we were hungry. i hope we can finish it.

joy(pvtjoy) told me to try malbec. so i did, i ordered a small bottle of norton 2007. you would be proud joy and erin :) i finished the wine and 2/3 of my sirloin. which is by the way very tender. it is grass fed cows in argentina. the taste is much different. full of favor no need to add seasonings. i would recommend it. ALL THIS WAS ONLY $60 US
sirloin
tenderloin
pork sausage and blood sausage
malbec norton 2007
morganarupp says:
Actually there's a huge cow in the entrance. Have been there twice, in 2008 and 2011 and it didn't change that much... Bad service, no friendly waiters, expensive if you compare the quality and price of other steakhouses in Bs As... the location is good if you're shopping in center. Almost all tourist guides will recommend it when you do a city tour, but it's just because they get tips...
Posted on: Feb 28, 2012
mellemel8 says:
hahaha roger, there is no horse meat served here. it is just decoration.
Posted on: Dec 17, 2008
pvtjoy says:
I'm so proud of you!
A convert!
Skip the Pinot and stay with the Malbec!
The food is making my mouth water!
I'm hungry!
Hope to see you soon!
Posted on: Dec 17, 2008
pacovera pacovera
Dec 07, 2005
"Ud eligio a la Argentina para disfrutar de sus paisajes, disfrute de la mejor carne argentina asada en La Chacra, Restaurant "

Asi comienza el folleto publicatario de este conocido restaurant de

Buenos Aires, y en verdad, no queda uno defraudado, buen ambiente,

buena comida, buen servicio y si tienes la suerte de tener buena

compañía, todo esta perfecto, no se puede pedir mas. Mi primera

visita a este restaurant coincidio con unos momentos problematicos en

el viaje a Argentina, la huelga de Aerolineas, y la verdad, el par de

horas pasadas en este lugar contribuyó a que nos tomaramos las cosas

con mas calma, a apreciar lo bueno que nos estaba dando el momento y

dejar el futuro para cuando llegara, como de debe ser.
Restaurant tipico argentino "La Ch…

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals