La Casa Fitzcarraldo

La Casa Fitzcarraldo Rates and Deals

La Casa Fitzcarraldo Iquitos Reviews

carlito1980 carlito1…
the Iquitos Jungle Oasis get away Feb 01, 2010
We fortunately come across this amazing Hostel/home while traveling a little of Peru in June 2009.

The owners could not have been more friendly and helpful to us.

We ended up staying here for 3 weeks as we loved it so much,it really is one the most peaceful chilled out places ive ever stayed It is definitely not a budget backpackers but worth every penny you pay for a little getaway from the main square of Iquitos.

It only has 5 rooms (we stayed in all of them even the owners room,as they were renovating)all of the rooms are great and comfortable.

It has a pool,little bar area,amazing food,hammocks a five story tree house with hammocks on each level(scary at the top) some cats,dogs,parrot an Ocelot (like a jaguar) and even a sloth can be seen at times around the pool.

Me and my friend Paul really felt like this was such a magical place,all of the work around the house has been done by themselves and it had such a great feel of individuality to it.

I hope to pass through there again one day to say hi to the guys.
The Ocelot
the Treehouse
The pool
Africancrab says:
Thanks for sharing
Posted on: Feb 01, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About La Casa Fitzcarraldo

Hi Friends from Iquitos Peru
Hi friends, I am back in Iquitos Peru. Sorry I haven't posted here lately. I do better when I can obsess on one or two problems. I have been working on too many problems. I had to decide which were m…La Casa Fitzcarraldo. If you come to Iquitos Peru, stop in at La Casa Fitzcarraldo, and enjoy the small botanical…

Check La Casa Fitzcarraldo Rates and Deals