La Casa Blu

Kozi 15, Prague, Czech Republic - 420 224 818 270

La Casa Blu Prague Reviews

pragkid pragkid
Very Warm Mar 12, 2009
What a warm Latin American flavored bar this is!

As of 2009 fresh air blows through the open windows of the newly none smoking bar, keeping things fresh like the ingredients that go into the fajitas and burritos. The service is with a smile and there's always a member of the staff to welcome you on both sides of the bar. Congratulations to a fore-runner of maintaining an atmosphere of comfortability, rivaled by not many, within the city center of Prague.

La Casa Blu or "the Blue" is open early and great for coffee, lunch and especially lively during the evening with friendly chatter of various languages mingling throughout the bar all gulping down a range of drink specials.

My first experience here was on happenstance, out with a Spanish friend from Czech class, his Czech girlfriend and her three girlfriends. We had to meet up later with the ladies because on this, speak-easy Friday, the Blue was hosting their monthly (or bi-monthly?) special fiesta: from 7pm-8pm only ladies are welcomed in and are offered free beer and tequila shots. The ladies had reserved a table and at 8pm my friend and I joined them...after that experience I never stopped going to Casa Blu because I'm always up for more good memories and carne asada nachos!

I don't have a photo. Because I always seem to fall unexpectedly into a good time there.

Check Prague Hotel Deals