La Carbonara Ltd

01793 527944

La Carbonara Ltd Swindon Reviews

jamesonalexander jamesona…
Great place with fantastic service, tasty fresh real food Sep 24, 2010
Great, quick, not in your face, service. Very friendly real people extremely quick to act when you need anything. Very diverse menu. I loved the lasagne twice! I found it fun and lively (in a family way), extremely clean and smart place. Surely a smallish parking area does not spoil a great meal out, as other reviews state, nothing wrong with a little walk as long you are able to. I have been twice and parked both times no problems.
Glamour88 Glamour88
Jan 24, 2008
Unfortunately I was quite disappointed in this restaurant, it has only been opened in Swindon for a few months now and I was looking forward to finally going there. It was not what I had expected though but some people may like it. I would recommend taking a taxi there because the car park is not that big and the area is not fantastic.

The restaurant is more suited if you are going out on a works do or a hens night etc because it is quite a loud place, so if you are just looking for somewhere to go with your partner or friend for a conversation I would not recommend it. Also the service is extremely rushed so again I would not recommend taking your partner there because you feel as though they are trying to rush you out of the restaurant. It is a very crowded place as well, I felt as though I was sat on the laps of those sat next to me.

Don’t know what to say about the food because I have only been there once and it may have just been the dishes that my friend and I had. I had garlic bread to start with, and it did not taste of garlic much and was very dry, overcooked almost. The lasagne tasted like a frozen meal and my friend had Spaghetti Carbonara she said the sauce was a bit too rich but that’s more likely to be down to her taste. I think the food is good if you are just looking to go out for a quick meal before going off into town or on to somewhere else.

I've chosen average for the cost but I think that the restaurant is slightly overpriced for the quality of food and the service!

Check Swindon Hotel Deals