La Cantina

www.lacantina.pl - 22 331 67 98

La Cantina Warsaw Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Eating out at La Cantina Aug 08, 2009
We had been out walking the most of the day when we decided that it was time for some food. Ewelina worked pretty close to this place so she knew that we would a fair lunch here. The weather was still good and we were lucky to find a table outside, just next to the street so we could follow the action.

We ordered some beers and stated to look at the menu. 15 minutes later they came again to ask us what we wanted to drink, apparently they had some hick-up in their shift change but the new girl was friendly and apologized, and quickly after that we got what we ordered.

Their food was good and I enjoyed sitting there next to the street with my friends.
Some cold beers to start
La Cantina from outside
Pearl510 Pearl510
Nice bar and restaurant at the main shopping street of Warsaw Jul 22, 2008
We sat down on the La Cantina terrace to have a drink. This restaurant/bar is located on the Nowy Swiat shopping street of Warsaw, so that's a pretty good location.

There's nothing much to say about the staff or the menu here. People were not really unfriendly but rather cool, and the menu looked nice but not special either.

What I did like about this bar is the interior. It looked very warm and cozy inside so I think it is a nice place to have dinner at night, or to warm up with a coffee during the colder days.

Not my favorite place in Warsaw, but certainly not bad either.

Check Warsaw Hotel Deals