La Camaronera

1952 w Flager st, Miami, FL, USA

La Camaronera Miami Reviews

junglechiq junglech…
Cuban Fish Market Joint Aug 26, 2015
Its a fish Market, corner joint .But the experience is what I like about this place. Not to mention the cheap food if you are in the Little Havana, Calle ocho, Miami, Florida. My parents would always take me to this place when I was a kid. They would order seafood soup or a Pescao a la minuta (cuban fish sandwich).Till this day, when going to Miami International Airport, I make at stop here. La Camaronera looks like a warehouse;there is a kitchen counter and the cook makes your food right in front of you. People just stand around and try to squeeze in to get a spot to get served. There aren't any seats at all so you stand and eatand it looks like a place you'd find in Cuba. Most of whats on the menu is fried. Oh, and I forgot to mention that this place has gotten the stamp from one of the food network shows.
Jamal1280 says:
Lol My Spanish is mediocre, but I can't probably get by. Is it on Calle Ocho?
junglechiq says:
I don't think the people speak English either, I really havent paid attention . If you ever go towards MIA stop by there.
Jamal1280 says:
I've definitely had Cuban sandwiches before (I do live in South Florida, so of course lol) but never a Cuban fish sandwich. Awesome!

Check Miami Hotel Deals