La Calabria

33(0)466225014

La Calabria Saint-Siffret Reviews

bernard69 bernard69
Cheap but correct restaurant-pizzeria Aug 26, 2011
As we were too lazy to drive back to Uzès for dinner,we went for our second night in Saint-Siffret at La Calabria,a restaurant- pizzeria located about 800 metres from the village centre(large carpark) on the road to Bagnol-sur-Cèze.Guy from our guesthouse L'Olivier Romain has recommended it and told us that the dishes are generous.

On this chilly evening we didn't sat on the pleasant terrace but inside,the diningroom was quickly busy with little kids and family mostly foreign but quite calm!Often French kids are tiresome and I speak with full knowledge of the facts,I have 3:))

We shared an enormous and tasty salad(10,50 euro) with tomato,nice slices of prosciutto,mozzarella,parmigiano.As main,my wife had lamb chops(15 euro) with ratatouille,tomato à la provençale and..as side dish.I ordered a quite good Siciliana(9,50 euro) with anchovies and capers.

Full we didn't have a dessert.

We washed all our meal with a red Côtes-du-Rhône Village,a Cairanne produced by the Alary, famous winemakers and very cheap for France(18 euro).
La Calabria,a basic but correct an…
the kids are coming...
one is there
our enormous salad

Compare Uzes Hotel Rates (4km away)

La Calabria Map