La Cafe Ile St. Louis @ Paris Hotel & Casino

3655 Las Vegas Blvd So. Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV, USA

La Cafe Ile St. Louis @ Paris Hotel & Casino Las Vegas Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
Aug 12, 2007
If you are looking for a good quailty "after clubbing munchies" this is the place to go if it's walking distance to your hotel. paris hotel is located next to the planet hollywood hotel and across bellagio hotel on the las vegas strip.

my friend from LA, visit me for the day. we went clubbing at light in the bellagio hotel. after a night of dancing. we were wanted a midnight snack. we walked across to paris hotel. we always go here after a night of clubbing. either her or me would have the french vanilla bean french toast. it $9.99, but it was worth it. this time she had it. i had chicken nooddle soup. i was so good $5.99 a bowl. it was not salty. i was perfect for me. oh yeah on a 95 degree weather at 2am. that sounded good.

they had there special "11pm-5am" menu. it serves american style french cuisine. they have the typical breakfast selections or you can go heavy with hamburgers, steak, sandwiches, and sweet deserts. next time i wanna try the french dip. the service was fast and friendly. sometimes there is a long line to wait to get a table. i had a blast.
FRENCH VANILLA BEAN FRENCH TOAST
mellemel8 says:
you are killing me, paca :P
Posted on: Aug 20, 2007
jmaxiv says:
Ei Ei Ei, $9.99???? LOL I paid less than that to rent a hut on the beach on Koh Phangan
Posted on: Aug 20, 2007