La Cabana Hostel

Av. Pachacutec M-20 , Aguas Calientes, Peru
www.cabanahostal.com - 51-84-211-048

Compare Machupicchu Hotel Rates (0.2km away)

La Cabana Hostel Aguas Calientes Reviews

Vlindeke Vlindeke
Getting ready for Machu Picchu Oct 02, 2009
We arrived, by train, in Aguas Calientes. From the railway station it is an 15 minutes walk to La Cabana (Av. Pachacutec M20-3, Aguas Calientes).

The hotel is in a narrow (car-free) steep street, next to the hot springs (baths) of Agua Calientes.

Although we arrived around 10.00 am our rooms were ready! Good job…… we were ready for a shower after a night in a tent camp (with shared facilities) near Ollantaytambo.

My room was (again) an indoor room. Small room, small bathroom too, but with a good shower.

Didn’t have lunch or dinner in the hotel (there are countless places to have food in the village, all at walking distance). The buffet style breakfast was good.

A good place to stay just an overnight to visit Machu Picchu! I think that most guests stay only one night in this hotel (and get up very early to get to Machu Picchu).

Luggage deposit is available.

For more information: www.lacabanamachupicchu.com
Av. Pachacutec
Room 15
Vlindeke says:
Hi Katie, I posted a comment on your profile page :))
Posted on: Jul 11, 2011
Katie856 says:
Hi - my name is Katie . Nice to meet you. I will be going to cuzco in a week. Could you PLEASE provide me with some guidance?
Regards,

Katie
Posted on: Jul 11, 2011
SheLuvz2Fly SheLuvz2…
Rustic Hostel Close to Machu Picchu Nov 08, 2007
Although this Hostel is located near the top of the hill in Aguas Calientas, we were greeted at the train station and the porters carried our luggage {as well as a pile of others!~ These guys work hard!}

Upon arrival, the staff at reception desk was pleasant and friendly. There was a nice seating area in the lobby with TV and 2 computers/internet that was very reasonably priced!

The rooms were clean and cute, They were rustic, but in a reallly good way. Our room faced the narrow street and yes, it was a bit noisy. We got to hear a couple yealling at each other in spanish at about 5:00am! When we asked them to please be quiet...they responded by yelling louder! How ruuuuuuuuuude!

Breakfast was realllly wonderful with a large selection of fresh fruit, cereal, eggs, sausage, toast and jam...and varied the next morning.
Cute and Clean rooms.
Breakfast.
Dining area.
Outside of La Cabana Hostel

Compare Machupicchu Hotel Rates (0.2km away)

Aguas Calientes Map