La Cabaña No. 24

Circuito Arqueológico 24 Teotihuacan, Teotihuacan, Mexico

La Cabaña No. 24 Teotihuacan Reviews

AmeNoMiKumari AmeNoMiK…
Authentic Mexican food after hours of climbing the pyramids of Teotihuacan. Aug 11, 2011
La Cabaña is situated in Teotihuacan, Mexico right next to the pyramids. After climbing both (yes, both) pyramids, my family and I grew hungry so we headed straight to a strip of restaurants. There were so many to choes from! We ended up going inside La Cabaña. There, we were seated with a warm welcome from the hostess. The entire atmosphere was warm (this can also be taken literally). I ordered "arroz con molé" - rice with... I doubt there's an English word for it, but it's a certain type of sauce consisting of chili. I also ordered my favorite type of soda, that, thankfully, is also available in the U.S. - "Jarritos." Everything was just perfect! Exclude the fact that my mom's molé is the best I have ever had. :) The staff was really nice. They were always asking if we needed anything; they weren't asking it in a way to shoo us either. We were able to relax and sink all the food in when we were done with our meal. While the adults rested some more, my little cousin took me to the restaurant's little play-place. The play-place was narrow, but it was cute- very different. It had a little carousel, a small swing set, and a little spinning thing (like the Disney World teacups, only simple).

One experience I won't forget about this place is that I was worried I wouldn't be able to pay for the meal at all! I promised my family I'd take care of them for this dinner. I didn't have any cash on me, only my card. The electricity went out!!! Aaaah!!! lol It's okay though, because the electricity did come back on, and I was able to pay! :)

Compare San Juan Teotihuacan Hotel Rates (2.4km away)

Teotihuacan Map