La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres

Orly Airport, Paris, France
01 70 03 71 04
La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres - Duck with crispy vegetables!
La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres - View from my table
La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres - Entrance to the restaurant
La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres - Inside the restaurant

La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres Paris Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Lousy service Jun 29, 2013
I wanted a hot meal before my flight to Djerba. Since La Brasserie et son Bar à Huitres, in the west terminal, was the only restaurant in Orly airport serving hot meals, I didn´t have much choice. I was greeted and seated right away and given a menu, but then nothing happened.

A waiter looked at me several times, but totally ignored me. After 20 minutes I finally managed to get someone´s attention. She told another waiter to take my order. Despite being told so, he continued to polish cutlery, so it still took a while before he could be bothered to come over to my table. When it suited him to take my order he tried to be nice, but to me it was too late!

The menu wasn´t the most interesting one, but it had carpaccio, tartar, hamburger, duck and salmon, and some desserts. The drinks were the usual red/white wine, champagne, beer and soft drinks.

I ordered the duck with crispy vegetables and a glass of champagne. The duck was ordered medium rear. The vegetables were soft and far from crispy, and they were lukewarm. The duck was more rear than medium and not very warm either.

Being the only restaurant in Orly Airport you don´t have much choice if you want a hot meal. My advice is to make sure to eat before you get to the airport.

Opening hours: 11:30 am – 9:30 pm daily
Duck with crispy vegetables!
Inside the restaurant