La Braseria

01792 469683

La Braseria Swansea Reviews

hannah_thoms hannah_t…
Average and Overated Jan 06, 2011
For many years this has been noted as one of the City's best restaurants, offering authentic spanish cuisine in a rustic Spanish atmosphere.

This restaurants speciality is it's fresh fish,which are all neatly displayed ready for you to pick. I ordered the lemon Sole, which was very nice, brought to the table whole, and cut and served infront of you. My friend ordered the sea bass, which comes caked in sea salt which the waiter then chips off with a large knife. All meals were good, nothing especially great or tasty but everything was very satisfactory. There is a great choice of fish and meats, everything was served piping hot. The prices are a little on the steep side, with fish averaging around £14 a meal. The atmosphere inside is cosy, but we dined on a busy Friday night and did feel rushed by our waiter, maybe this was understandable for a week-end night?

As a local, I believe that the bras is a little dated and overated, maybe it was fantastic twenty years ago, but I believe it's lost it's spark now and is just as average as every other restaurant on Wind St. No longer anything to rave about.

Check Swansea Hotel Deals