G109, Bangsar, Malaysia

La Bodega Bangsar Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
La Bodega Dec 29, 2014
It was Christmas eve and everywhere else offered expensive Xmas Set. La Bodega was probably the only one in that mall that did not emphasize on the Xmas set, and was cheaper than the others (but still expensive, in my opinion).

All the time I see this brand name, I thought it's a bakery as I always seem to see people giving cookies/cakes gift set during festive season. It was my first time to dine in here, first time in a Spanish restaurant.

The place was crowded and became noisy as the night fall. But hey it's Xmas eve, so everyone was in festive mood. Guess it's a good place for family dinner/gatherings.

We didn't order too much as we were not too hungry and not knowing if we'd like Spanish delicacy. Portion came in small. I personally don't like their tapas although I believe that's their best seller.

We also ordered a small Xmas set just to try, which consists of 1 turkey drumstick, which is quite 'cute'. It's my 3rd time tasting turkey meat and must say it's the best I've tasted so far. My 2 other friends who had not tried turkey meat before, didn't like the taste of it.

The salmon was my favourite. The Xmas (fruit) cake was too sweet. Their green tea tasted weird. Overall the bill came up to about MYR 180 (can't remember exactly)

On the plus side, the waiters were friendly and service was fast.
La Bodega

Compare Bandar Baru Bangi Hotel Rates (4.9km away)

Bangsar Map