La Boca Argentinean Steakhouse

Amsterdam, Netherlands

La Boca Argentinean Steakhouse Amsterdam Reviews

homeres homeres
Viva La Boca Mar 19, 2008
My travel companion and I were walking the streets of Amsterdam as we have done for few nights now and I wanted to find something...different. something I have never had before and as I was pondering all this I looked up and saw across the street, a sign...actually a neon sign and it was for Argentine Steakhouse.

We went in, everything was cosy, I noticed there was no other customers in, only the waitress smoking near the kitchen, salsa music blaring. I liked the atmosphere. The decorations reminded me of the Southwest in america, which i have a deep respect for.

Nice, friendly and relaxed setting. The selection for Argentinean cuisuine had a variety, the Sangria is worth a pitcher or two! Our Hispanola hostess took care of us and even allowed us to smoke ( July 2008, supposely there will be NO SMOKING allowed in restaurants, bars).

This was my first time eating at a Argentinean restaurant and I liked it.

The interior was decorative, very similar to going to a Mexican restaurant back in the States. Clean, and they leave you alone until you need something. There is a orange house cat thats very friendly, he wants you to pet him while you're eating, not too annoying but he's well-behaved
our meal at La Boca, and their cat…

Check Amsterdam Hotel Deals