La Bella Casa de Boracay

La Bella Casa de Boracay Rates and Deals

La Bella Casa de Boracay Reviews

112onlyu 112onlyu
Charming little hotel Sep 21, 2011
I booked a room at this hotel through for 1 night at a total cost of A$39 for a solo traveller in May 2011. Breakfast was included in the price, however I had to check out at 4 am the next morning to catch the early ferry back to Caticlan airport so I cannot comment on the food.

The hotel is located at Station 1, but a bit inland away from White Beach and the main street. The nearest landmark is Balabag Church.

1. Located 2 minutes walk from the main street at Station 1; another 2 minute walk gets you to White Beach itself

2. Standard room with double bed, tv, air conditioning, wardrobe and fridge

3. Clean bathroom (shampoo, soap and towels only)

4. Complimentary wifi available in the room

5. Friendly staff who speak excellent English. They can also arrange tricycles for transfers to the jetty.

1. Room was suitable for myself as a solo traveller, but may be small for a couple with more luggage

Overall very good - recommended for those looking for private room budget accommodation. This proved excellent value for money. I did not want to stay at a youth hostel, and although this hotel cost more than a private room in a hostel, it suited my needs.

The staff were friendly, as it felt as though you are entering the house of a Filipino family. You walk down a side alley, through a kitchen, where the staff will be watching tv, but will smile and say hello as you pass.

This place is located away from Station 1 clubs and the main street. The hotel is located just off the main street, close to Balabag Church. At night, on the dimly lit street you can feel unsafe if returning to the hotel late. One of the male hotel staff is placed as a sort of guard/concierge to ease some fears.

The location is first class as it’s a short walk to the party clubs like Cocomangas and White Beach, yet far enough away that loud music isn’t too disruptive to your sleep (unless you are are really, really light sleeper and sensitive to noise).

The staff arranged an early morning wake up call (3.30am!) and ensured that a tricycle was ready and waiting (4.00am!) to take me to the Cagban Jetty.

I was sad that I didn’t get to stay there longer; but If I go back to Boracay, I know where my first choice to stay will be

Check La Bella Casa de Rates and Deals