La Ba Diane

10 Nam Ngu Street, Hanoi, Vietnam - +84 (4) 39 42 45 09

La Ba Diane Hanoi Reviews

kkrater kkrater
French Restaurant in Hanoi Deserves Special Mention Jul 12, 2010
This is an absolutely delicious establishment in Hanoi. I normally don't write reviews about restaurants, but La Ba Diane deserves special mention. The restaurant is located to the east of Hoan Kiem lake in Hanoi's old quarter. The chef is French and cooks French/Fusion food. Every aspect of my meal was delicious and contrary to many places in Vietnam, the service was solid. The owner/manager of the restaurant knows what he is doing and provides a very good service. The price is expensive by Vietnamese standards, but way cheaper than what anyone would pay for this quality of food in Europe or the US. To read a more detailed review and to see pictures take a look at my travel blog entry titled Lazy Day (I've also linked the review to my blog for convenience sakes)!

Related Travel Blogs About La Ba Diane

Lazy Day
People who made my travels more enjoyable: Michelle (USA)  My only plan for the day was to eat as much delicious food as possible. I skipped breakfast and went with Michelle to a French res…La Ba Diane (it had received a lot of positive reviews online). We meandered through the streets of Hanoi and after…

Check Hanoi Hotel Deals