L'Ourson Qui Boit

04 78 27 23 37

L'Ourson Qui Boit Lyon Reviews

bernard69 bernard69
Cheap and great fusion cuisine in Lyon centre. May 23, 2009
Agira Nishigaki,a young Japanese chef runs with his Japonese wife this friendly,cheap(evening menu 25 euro) ,well-situated restaurant,close to the Opéra, where the French cuisine is flavoured with Asian touch.

He called his restaurant l'Ourson qui boit(the bear cub drinking)because he worked several years in Kyoto in a restaurant of the same name before coming to Lyon where he was Jérôme Schoonberg's second,the famous chef of the restaurant L'Etage place des Terreaux(where the guillotine was situated during the French revolution!).

We had several lunches and dinners there and we were never disappointed.We came back there today for the FIRST TB MEETING UP IN LYON with Adeline,ADITANY on TB and ice on the cake it was Danielle's Birthday:)

It offers A VERY GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY!(book before coming!)Lunch 3 courses menu costs 18 euro.for 14,you get a main course with starter or dessert.

The winelist is short but well selected by the Antic wine.We drank a tasty Delas Viognier from South of France.

L'Ourson qui boit

23 rue Royale

69001 Lyon

04 78 27 23 37(book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Closed on Wednesday and Sunday.

UPDATE MARCH 2011:new dining room,a lil noisy,prefer the one on the back!

always fantastic quality-price ratio:3 course lunch menu 17 euro and dinner 25 for a gastronomic cuisine!BOOK!

Viognier 50 cc carafe 10 euro,St Peray Jaboulay ainé 24 euro
outside L'ourson qui boit,a good v…
inside L'Ourson qui boit
Inside L'Ourson qui boit
salade/cresson,asperge verte et ma…
sarahsan says:
Great value!
Posted on: Mar 31, 2011
Sweetski says:
Get me to Lyon fast! 18 euro for a three course meal, especially one that looks this great, certainly is a spectacular bargain.
Posted on: Mar 14, 2010
KeikoCreative says:
Thanks for sharing, is really great:)
Posted on: Jun 12, 2009
Chokk Chokk
L’ourson qui boit Aug 24, 2009
What would you do without a friend like Bernard in Lyon? One thing for sure you would not find great places like the L’ourson qui boit which have an excellent ration between quality and price.

I was in Lyon with my friend Jacob and I had made a lunch appointment with Bernard, who would come and pick us up at our hotel.

Bernard took us to a great little restaurant called; L’ourson qui boit run by Japanese chef Agira Nishigaki, and his wife. The restaurant was situated close to the Opéra, but I was glad that Bernard could show the way.

We had a great lunch and were lucky enough to get a table outside on this beautiful day; Bernard and Jacob started with a great gazpacho with cream while I had an escargot role which was lovely. As main course I had a fish dish and they went for duck. All the dishes were very delicious and the wine was nice too; it was a very good lunch and a very good ration between quality and price.

Bernard knows for sure his new metier.
Gazpacho wih cream
Wonderful duck
Escargot role
Brnard and me after the lunch

Check Lyon Hotel Deals