LOT Polish Airlines

Warsaw, Poland

LOT Polish Airlines Warsaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
LOT Jun 26, 2016
LOT Polish Airlines is the flag carrier of my country and by far my favourite airline. It is one of the world's oldest airlines still in operation, just few months younger from KLM (the oldest one). It has the youngest fleet in Europe and few years ago was chosen the most punctual airline on the old continent. Miles and More program partner. Star Alliance partner global network.

Whenever I can I use LOT. I know their policy and safety rules and I feel safe with them. Warsaw Airport, LOT's hub, is my home airport from where I start all of my flights, so I really appreciate that LOT has check-in open non stop.

Fast boarding (at least in Warsaw). Planes are new and clean. Crew seems very nice and helpful (Polish hospitality!). Plenty of leg space to stretch out on. In the past tickets were cheaper, now LOT is a bit more expensive. Also, from last year, you need to pay extra in economy class for a register luggage. Bad change.

From last year LOT, following other european airlines, stopped serving free catering on short flights. All you get is glass of water and little bar of chocolate (Prince Polo).

Airline slogan: The Future Is Our Horizon

Maybe I'm biased, but I love LOT Polish Airlines!
EmyG says:
So you will use one of ours Dreamliners :) i rather call them Shitliners cuz there is something wrong with them from time to time. But it is not LOT's fault but Boeing's.
vulindlela says:
I may fly LOT to New York after the meet up, so I can sleep in a little...
Vikram says: