LOKI Backpacker Hostel

LOKI Backpacker Hostel Rates and Deals

LOKI Backpacker Hostel Cusco Reviews

tomw_london tomw_lon…
Time of my life May 05, 2011
Cusco is a beautiful city with endless trips and offers so much more than just a stop off on the way to Machu Pichu. My first night at this hostel, knowing nobody, I was warmly welcomed and by my second night I was working behind the bar. For the next month I had the most incredible fun and made some life long friends. Loki hostels have a reputation for just being party hostels but the atmosphere is really a lot friendlier than that implies. You'll definitely find amazing parties but you'll also get safe dorms, hot showers and family style group meals that are perfect for making travel buddies. I'd even recommend it to my granny.
fl0r88 fl0r88
bad bad h0stel... Apr 18, 2011
not so good hostel, u can never sleep well due to all that damn noise! all nite long! its crazy!

plus 90% ppl tht stay thre r drunk the whole time n thts not fun, bt dangerous n unsafe.

the recepicionist, sum chick frm Lima ws such a lil bitch to me n my cousin Sophie...not cool.

also, i stayed at the girls 0NLY room BUT this horny a*s americn girl brought a guy into our girls only room...tht ws disgustin we all 7 gurls thre had to listen to him do her fr hours. i knw i knw u must b laughin bt tht ws sick honestly!

ugh.

n the damn stairs! i almost got ashtma outta those high forevr stairs!!! geez.
Sads79 Sads79
Fantastic place to stay Oct 27, 2009
I pre-booked Loki, having looked on their website - I wasn't disappointed when I arrived. The staff at check-in were ultra friendly and did a proper tour of the wonderful 450-old buildings. The budget dorm (S.23) is perfectly fine and has wide beds which are nice and comfy.

There is a great new bar which serves good food all day, including an evening special. There's free internet & wi-fi, a chill out area, pool table, tour desk and Tv room - pretty much everything you'd want in a hostel.

It is a kind of party hostel and things get pretty lively, but the bar is far from most of the dorms, so the noise isn't too bad. Overall, would thoroughly recommend Loki!
JenBUK says:
Do you know any other good hostels in cusco? Ive heard bad and good things about the Loki.
Jen