LITTLE INDIA Restaurant (Halal)

Siem Reap, Cambodia

LITTLE INDIA Restaurant (Halal) Siem Reap Reviews

randima randima
FINE DINNING, BEST INDIAN FOOD, HALAL,SIEM REAP,CAMBODIA Jul 16, 2009
After a long day from Amazing ANGKOR WAT temple complex, i really want to have hevey good meal for my Dinner. i told my moto driver to bring me some good restaurant, so he took me to Old market area it was around 7.30 in the evening.

i was serprise so meny kind of restaurnt and bars there. i walked along the bar street which is my driver reccomended, so coller full " beer one get one free" commen title all most evey bar and restaurnts. i will tell u food cost so high, so then i terned to beside of bar street keep walking, one Cambodian little girl asked me "WOULD U LIKE INDIAN FOOD SIR" I terned around her i saw LITTLE INDIA RESTAURANT which is busy that time. they have photo manu look great so i set there to get some food. food cost not so bad and people eating all disses as emty.

i orderd CHICKEN THADOORI HALF AND VEG plate.

i was waiting around 20 min i got hungre and angree why so late, so waiter came to me and sorry sir we make all fresh u wait 2 min more ommm ok i said.

finally it came. amazing this is really really good indian food i ever had after i left from my home India. she asked me how is the food sir? what i can say "owsame" i was not worry to wait 20 min to get my food at last.

owner of the restaurant came and talk with me about temple and we talk about siem reap and Cambodia. he was so frendly, i got lot of imformation from him, since 1999 he live in siem reap and first Indian restaurnt he own this LITTLE INDIA.

ow so full my belly i really want to sleep and ready to go sunrise in early morning.

i really like temple and Cambodian peolpe want to go back again

finally i tell u this is one of the "BEST INDIAN FOOD" in siem reap

u will not worry about ur money

enjoy ur trip to cambodia

RANDIMA