43 Rue Jean Jacques Rousseau, Dijon, France
03 80 73 33 85

L'Escargot Dijon Reviews

tlenot tlenot
Very Nice Restaurant May 02, 2015
This restaurant was recommended to us by our hotel receptionist lady at Hotel Republique. The restaurant is very closed to the hotel which is pretty nice. We were lucky because we went there for dinner without making reservation and got in, but some people were turn away as the restaurant got full. There were three of us that shared a bottle of wine which was about two glasses per person costing only about 9 Euro. I got the salmon dish for about 16 Euro, but my friends got the dinner special for about 25 Euro for an appetizer, main course, and dessert. This deal is pretty good too. I tried some escargot from my friend and they were pretty good. The salmon came with a sauce which I really liked. It had three small dishes along the salmon. One was rice, asparagus wrap in bacon, and the last was a small tomato. The inside of the restaurant was nice and cozy. The waiting for the meal was long but it is probably the norm in a nice restaurant like this. I would eat here again and recommend it.
Inside of the restaurant