Rue La Republique 10; 69001 Lyon, Lyon, France

L'Entrecote Lyon Reviews

Chokk Chokk
L'Entrecote Aug 23, 2009
We entered this restaurant without knowing what it was. The thing that made us go in to L’Entrecote was the nice corner positioning, the completely full outdoor area and the yellow colours lighting up everywhere.

We entered and asked for a place outside; we were lucky and got one of the last tables all the way back in the of the side alley. In the beginning it looked like we could abandon but very shortly after we were seated an extremely fast waitress dressed in yellow addressed us. She must have been fastest one I ever had been served by. We could hear her running down the stairs and the stop up and walk the last 2 meters before serving us.

We were ready to look at the menu but she explained the concept; they only had one menu to choose from; salad as a starter and then entrecote as main dish. We could afterwards choose from 10 different deserts. We were hungry and accepted and besides that it was full so how bad could it be. The salad was simple but good. The meat was really good but it was less raw than I expected. As a desert I took a fruit with ice, which was too expensive if I look to taste and size.

Check Lyon Hotel Deals