LEVENDI COMPLEX Agios Konstantinos

Agios konstantinos - 360 06 - Fthiotida - Greece, Agios Konstantinos, Greece
Email: levendi@multicom.gr … - 22350 32251/2 phone (+30 2235 032251-2 and fax: 2235 32255
LEVENDI COMPLEX - View from the resort to the water
LEVENDI COMPLEX - The view out the patio
LEVENDI COMPLEX - the Mountain view... (Olympis?)
LEVENDI COMPLEX - The swimming pool (it's put away for the winter)
LEVENDI COMPLEX - The huge grounds
LEVENDI COMPLEX - The sitting room area with opaque glass bricks for light from the lobby
LEVENDI COMPLEX - The bedroom area

Check Agios Konstantinos Hotel Deals

LEVENDI COMPLEX Agios Konstantinos Reviews

sylviandavid sylviand…
Great place 1.5 hours outside of Athens Jun 19, 2010
As we returned from Thessoloniki to Athens we decided to stop outside of Athens. We saw the Levendi Complex and pulled in to check their prices. It was obvious as soon as I got out of the car that it was out of our price range. I walked in and asked the lady at the desk what they are charging for the night. She said it was 76 Euros…. Yikes. I asked her if she would consider 60 euros. She said sorry, no. I complimented her on the beautiful lobby and turned to go. She called me back and asked if I wanted two rooms. Yes. She said for two rooms she could go the 60 euros.

The small side reception lobby went into a large atrium type lobby. There were about 25 or 30 chairs and couches lined in the area. The second story rooms looked down onto the lobby. It gave it a nice feel with the plants and warm colors. Our room was on the first floor. When we opened the door there was a small sitting room with a tiled floor. The next room was the dressing room area with the microwave and refrigerator. The bathroom with an oversized tub was off of this area. The third area was the bedroom area. It had a small patio overlooking the gardens. We were so pleased with this lovely room. Tara and Robert got an upstairs room that was equally nice. The rooms were really nice and clean. The beds were comfortable and the bathtub was perfect.

After we freshened up, we walked down the lobby to the entertainment area. It was obviously a draw for the towns people as quite a few families were there. There were a variety of video games, pin ball machines and a gift shop area. The restaurant was closed. We chatted with the man at the gift shop about the complex.. For dinner we bought some pizza from their gift shop refrigerator and heated it. It was like a lot of rapid food… terrible…. But it filled us. We sat and had a cup of coffee and watched the kids play on the machines….

After an hour or so we decided to call it a night. We went back to the room and enjoyed how nice it was. I soaked in the tub and felt completely spoiled. We tried to see the view but it was too dark. The next morning we saw we had a great view of the mountains...

The next morning before we left we wandered around the motel grounds. They were quite extensive with a large swimming pool and tennis court. Although it was off season it was really very nice. We drove down to their private beach and gathered rocks and shells. Across the street was a gas station with their name “Levendi” also. I don’t know why but we found that very amusing and went over and filled up. A nice little Levendi kingdom.

We would recommend this place and would stay again with the nice rooms, comfortable beds and friendly personnel. You might check it out if you are in the Lamia area.
The bedroom area
The sitting room area with opaque …
The view out the patio
the Mountain view... (Olympis?)

Check Agios Konstantinos Hotel Deals