LBS A Burger joint

Las Vegas, Nevada

LBS A Burger joint Las Vegas Reviews

nicolecarp nicoleca…
LBS - A Burger Joint Aug 10, 2009
I was really surprised by the decor and quality of burgers at LBS!

Located by the main entrance to Red Rock Hotel is LBS A Burger Joint where they aren't afraid to be a little bit rock n' roll and a whole lot of burger! I always look around restaurants anywhere I go since my degree is interior design and I thought this place was pretty cool! The glass wall looked like it was lace and one of the mirror housed a TV inside. One negative is the seating make you sink low if you are in a booth.

As for the burgers, I rated it as expensive because they range from $12-15 per burger. They are quite a good size too. I split a turkey turkey (1st one I ever had) along with some fries and it was quite enough. We also had an ice cream sundae to celebrate my Grandma's birthday.

Snacks - instead of appetizers - range from mini corndogs to sourdough pretzels. Burgers vary between beef, turkey and veggie. Let the creative food choices begin! With a wide variety of cheeses: brie, cabot cheddar, provolone, pepper jack, maytag bleu and so on..to the sauces: from chipotle-kitchen, bbq and pesto mayo and more average from there - the choices are almost endless. Rested assured you will be leaving FULL!

Check Las Vegas Hotel Deals