L'Art Scenik Cafe

L'Art Scenik Cafe - L'Art Scenik
L'Art Scenik Cafe - Hannah singing with the band
L'Art Scenik Cafe - Anna doing her amazing solo
L'Art Scenik Cafe - Hannah, me, and Ruby with the band
L'Art Scenik Cafe - Our free tray of shooters!
L'Art Scenik Cafe - Only 6 euro for a Corona!!
L'Art Scenik Cafe - Me, Ruby, and Hannah with the bartender

L'Art Scenik Cafe Paris Reviews

lovely_lori88 lovely_l…
AMAZING BAR IN PARIS THAT WON'T COST YOU A FORTUNE! Jul 15, 2008
I highly recommend anyone to go here if they are in Paris and want a fun, chilled out night in Paris. The drinks here are still relativley expensive to what I'm used to (6 euro for a Corona) but compared to lots of other bars in Paris where a beer can be 11 euro we thought that it wasn't bad at all!

Our group just stumbled across this bar when we were out in Pigalle looking for somewhere to go. The atmosphere inside was very relaxed and of course we were excited by the fact that we wouldn't have to pay 10 euro a beer.

From the website (which is in French) I gathered that they have different things happening every night. However my french isn't too good so I couldn't fully understand. One thing I did understand though was HAPPY HOUR from 5-9pm with 40cl spirits for 2,20 euro!!! Now that is AMAZING! As well this bar is open until 5am (6am on Friday and Saturday) so it could be your decent place to end a big night out.

The night that we were there, there was a band of 3 guys who were playing lots of covers of famous songs. They were really good and they just set the mood. As well they let Hannah and Anna go up and sing to some of their songs and it was awesome. The bar staff was really friendly and they even brought us over a tray of 10 shots on the house!

This place is exactly what we wanted to have a fun night out in Paris!
L'Art Scenik
Hannah singing with the band
Anna doing her amazing solo
Hannah, me, and Ruby with the band

Check Paris Hotel Deals