12 Rue de Presbourg, Paris, France
01 45 00 78 70

L'Arc Paris Reviews

jenbob12 jenbob12
Amazing night out! Oct 08, 2012
My friend and I stumbbled upon L'Arc, as the club we had planned to go to wasn't open until much later. We started off in the bar, which is on the first floor. It is a beautiful large room with ornate decor, and large windows giving you a view of the Arc de Triomphe.

After a few drinks in the bar we were invited to join a group of people going to the basement club, and we were so glad we did! The club was spacious with great lighting. It even has a roof that opens so part of the club becomes a courtyard! All tables need to be booked and have a minimum spend but being from London we were used to this. It filled up quite quickly and the music was awesome. A really good mixture of house, dance, RnB and hip hop. At one point they even played Oasis and The Red Hot Chilli Peppers!

I think the drinks are rather expensive but no more than the top London clubs, and after a certain time there is a 20euro entry fee.

All in all, we had an amazing night and will definatly be going back next time we're in town!

Check Paris Hotel Deals