LAICO Regency Hotel

LAICO Regency Hotel Rates and Deals

LAICO Regency Hotel Nairobi Reviews

sg_girl06 sg_girl06
rooms a bit dated Apr 14, 2011
I stayed here for work, the cost was a bit pricey given how dated the room and bed were. Room service was average. The location was fairly central although due to traffic it still tends to take a while to get anywhere!
Spikeyboots Spikeybo…
Incredible hotel Jun 06, 2011
I was placed in this hotel when I missed my connecting flight to London due to Kenya airways delaying my flight from Mombassa. I can assume then that kenya airways use this hotel regularly.

It's an amazing hotel by African standards and certainly better than my first hotel stay in Nairobi.

I arrived very late (about 11.30pm) and the staff were great and provided me with two options for dinner and dessert even though the kitchen was closed (paid for by Kenya Airways). As I was eating around midnight and had to be up at 6am to get to the airport I didn't get to sample the breakfast. Shame!

The grand entrance is particularly impressive with marble everywhere you look. The glass elevators are a bit unnerving, if like me you are scared of heights!

I'm note sure what time of room I was placed in but it was big!! I had an entrance hall, which entered into a large room with two single beds, small table and two arm chairs, and ample room to swing a cat (or a lion in Kenya's case)!!

The bathroom was larger than some hotel rooms that I've had. It had a great shower and large seperate bath, bidet, and WC. Plus all the amenities you could ever need.

I believe there are two restaurants at the hotel and a casino on site.

The hotel is expensive compared to others in the area but if you can afford it, try it.
The entrance hall.

LAICO Regency Hotel Overview

The LAICO Regency Hotel is located in the heart of Nairobi, and is known for its comfort and service. The hotel offers a tour desk, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre as well as conference room(s), a concierge and a sauna.

The hotel's garden offers peace and quiet to sit down and relax. Other facilities available include a beauty salon, meeting rooms and a business centre. The hotel's spa includes a hair salon and massage services. Free parking is available for drivers, or a paid airport shuttle service can be requested.

KCA University is within easy driving distance of the LAICO Regency Hotel. The hotel is within a 10 minute walk to Kenya Parliament Buildings and within a 20 minute walk are University of Nairobi, Kenyatta International Conference Centre and New Central Bank Tower. RFUEA Ground and Nyayo National Stadium are under 10 minutes away by car.

LAICO Regency Hotel Amenities

• Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes