LAB

London, England

LAB London Reviews

Jen1107 Jen1107
Sep 06, 2007
If you want to have some of the best mixed drinks ever, head on over to LAB. It was funny, My Mom of all people (she had never been to London and doesn't frequent bars at all) was the one to recommend this place to me. She has a book on Mixology and the author of the book owns this bar. It is a little pricey, but the drinks are AMAZING. If you are planning on visiting London (or are there) and you like mixed drinks do yourself a favor and check out their drink menu on their website. I had three drinks while I was there, and each one was incredible. By far my favorite was the Tiramisu Martini. According to the website, it is made with Patron XO cafe Tequila with Mozart white and dark chocolate liqueurs, mascarpone cheese (yes CHEESE in a martini!!!), charged with espresso and garnished with chocolate. I also loved the Blanc Martini, which is made with Skyy vodka, coconut cream and creme de cacao, and dusted with coconut flakes. Finally, I also had the bon bon martini which has Stoli Vanilla vodka, Limoncello, Butterscotch schnapps, vanilla sugar, and lemon juice. I went with a group of 10, and no one had a single complaint about any of their drinks! If you do decide to go here, it would be a very good idea to make reservations in advance. Like I said, I went with a group of 10 and eventhough we made ours over a week in advance, we had a hard time getting a time that was good for us (we had to go at 5:30 pm). Granted, we were a large group, but it's probably best to book this in advance regardless of your group size. Unfortunately, my camera broke the night before we went here, so I can't contribute any pictures.

Related Travel Blogs About LAB

Why? How?
I have to admit that until 2003 I had never heard of Kyrgyzstan. My acquaintance with that beautiful but neglected country came about by purest happenstance.One day I was alone in the computer lab of…lab of the Institute of Historical Research in London, wandering around trying to find a terminal that showed some sign…

Check London Hotel Deals