LA Food Show

3212 N Sepulveda Blvd., Manhattan Beach, CA, USA

LA Food Show Manhattan Beach Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
LA Food Show Jul 28, 2011
Alice took me to the LA Food Show Bar & Grill in Manhattan Beach before I flew out of L.A. They had a location in Beverly Hills but I hear it has been closed. If you've been to the California Pizza Kitchen, the LA Food Show is from the same people. The inside is very spacious and light, with a relaxed ambience. The kitchen is open so that you can see them cooking the food.

Our service was great. The menu consisted of things like ribs, fish, steaks, chicken, and burgers. Some of their specialites are kung pao chicken, Korean BBQ short ribs, and Bangkok Stir-Fry. They also have chicken & waffles! We got the Show Burger, which comes with fries. If you have an appetite, this burger will fill you up. We had to cut it into sections because it was so thick. The burger was not only big, but also quite tasty, and they cook it like you want it. The Show Burger costs around 11USD. Alice and I ate here for about 34USD (including gratuity). Their drinks include smoothies and coffees, but no alcoholic beverages.

I would definitely come back here again for a good burger, or maybe try some of their ribs.
The Show Burger

Related Travel Blogs About LA Food Show

Weekend TB meet-up Oct.15th weekend
Yet another awesome meet-up!! Friday night started with Sue (arizona_indigenous) and I. Right after work I went straight to Sue's hotel in Manhattan Beach. Then we carpooled to go have dinner nearby…LA Food Show in Manhattan Beach's Manhattan Village. It was the final dinner of the meet-up where most…

Check Manhattan Beach Hotel Deals