Kyriad Design Enzo Saint Witz

Check Saint-Witz Hotel Deals

Kyriad Design Enzo Saint Witz Saint-Witz Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A taste of Ferrari Apr 21, 2012
I had been driving the whole day getting from Copenhagen to the airport Charles De Gaulle just 25 km north of Paris. I was heading for Guadeloupe the following day and I was looking for a hotel with a fair price and situated close to the airport because I didn’t want to have a long drive the following morning.

I had searched on just 30 minutes before I came to the hotel and I had seen that there were rooms available at a reasonable rate and with a quite good feedback. I followed my GPS and found the hotel behind and huge white fence. I had to push a button and then the gates opened. I parked my car at the parking in front of the main entrance and I could see that it was not that full, which make me feel quite certain about that there would be a room there.

The hotel didn’t look special from the outside but it was a nicely kept area but without that many guests. My guess was that I was pretty early in the season because the piscine was closed and so was the restaurant. The receptionist recommended a couple of which one of them was a McDonald so I did not could much on that recommendation.

Inside the hotel there were used loads of red, black and green colors. They state at the hotel that Enzo designed the hotel but the only thing I could see is that it was a guy that liked Formula 1 cars. The Ferrari colors are all over the hotel and on one of the walls in the lounge there are shelves with spare parts from sports cars.

The receptionist girls were really French, and very far from the service minded people I met in the hotels when I was in USA some weeks earlier. I had a bad connection and with high roaming cost when I found the hotel so I did not go to the process of booking a room and that cost me around 20 euro if I compare with the price that I paid over the counter. They gave me room number 200 on second floor and at the end of the hall.

The room was quite nice; there was a very low king size bed and with a nice matrass, a flat screen that showed “El Classico” from Spain when I turned it on. It was actually the came that I wanted to see so I was quite happy for that. There were two chairs in front of the window, a nice long desk to sit at with possibility to charge the computer and phone. There was a mini bar with 2 bottles of water and a juice and free of charge. The bathroom had a nice size and there was a nice shower and loads of Enzo shower gel and soaps.

The colors were the same as in the lounge with red, black and green and it was a pretty fair room considering the quite high level of quality of the products that had been used.
The reception
The lounge
My bed
In the bathroom

Kyriad Design Enzo Saint Witz Overview

Located in Saint-Witz, Kyriad Design Enzo Roissy St Witz is near the airport and Parc Asterix and Mortefontaine Golf Club are local attractions. Regional points of interest also include Chaalis Abbey and Mont Griffon Golf Club.

Hotel Features.
Kyriad Design Enzo Roissy St Witz features a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Saint-Witz property has 180 square meters of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms. Additional property amenities include a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.

112 air-conditioned guestrooms at Kyriad Design Enzo Roissy St Witz feature coffee/tea makers and windows that open. Accommodations offer pool, garden, or courtyard views. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks, guestrooms offer phones. Plasma televisions have cable channels. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls. Housekeeping is available daily. Guestrooms are all non-smoking.

The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby, fees may apply.

Kyriad Design Enzo Saint Witz Amenities

• Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower