Find a Kyrgyzstan Travel Buddy

Looking for a Kyrgyzstan travel buddy? Meet Kyrgyzstan travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 671,845 members and has been featured in:

June 30, 2017
to August 16, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Kyrgyzstan
July 20, 2017
to September 10, 2017
Enrico is traveling to Kyrgyzstan
Hello people, I want to travel Kyrgyzstan during this summer. I would like to go hiking, visit different towns & natural places, stay in tent and hostels,... I am open for more ideas. Just leave me a message and we see what comes out of it. Rico :-)
July 21, 2017
to August 3, 2017
Herald is traveling to Kyrgyzstan
I'm traveling from Almaty to Bishkek, Osh to Khorog and vice versa, I'm looking for any kind of company in that period to meet, chat and share.
July 24, 2017
to August 1, 2017
Herald is traveling to Osh, Kyrgyzstan
August 26, 2017
to September 3, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Kyrgyzstan
dream destination
Sheona wants to travel to Kyrgyzstan
Part of my overland circuit round Asia leaving in 2012 or 2013. I am at the beginning of planning this trip and am looking for people to travel with.
dream destination
Peter wants to travel to Kyrgyzstan
1 award
I'm an underwater archaeologist (www.cavearch.org) who picked the right job for traveling around the world. If you know of cool, out of the way, non-commercial travel locations, cool dive sites, or a…
dream destination
Martina wants to travel to Kyrgyzstan
So,hello:). I am one of the few million Slovak people on this planet. I am in Korean studies "business" and Koreas are pretty much my life. I like travelling but I also like other things too, that's …
dream destination
Niall wants to travel to Kyrgyzstan
By trade, I'm a Computer Systems Engineer and have been for about 10 years. I decided to go the University, where I am now. I've come straight into third year as I have an HND from College (many moon…
dream destination
Mark wants to travel to Kyrgyzstan