Kyoto Hotels

Browse 48 Kyoto, Japan hotel reviews for 294 Kyoto hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$106 - $1,222

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Kyoto

Tanabe Hotels20.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kyoto Hotels and Deals

#1 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
prettygirl says: "Hyatt Regency Kyoto is located just a few minutes away from JR Kyoto Train Stati..."
$135
#2 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
trippinjen says: "This is an extended part of the main Gojo Guesthouse which is located about 10 m..."
#3 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
chrisjuh89 says: "If you really want to get soaked in the Japanese culture I can really recommend ..."
3.5
$224
#4 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
jennjeff1 says: "Hotel Granvia Kyoto is by far the most impressive hotel we've stayed at since we..."
$108
#5 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
coffeefairy says: "It was our first time to stay in a Ryokan traditional Japanese guesthouse and ..."
#6 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
world-traveller123 says: "Review of Capsule Ryokan Kyoto Capsule Ryokan Kyoto, Japan 204 Tsuchihashic..."
$36
#7 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
starrynight1113 says: "I stayed at K's the entire week I was in Kyoto. I was in a mixed dorm for six pe..."
$17
#8 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
Naoko says: "nbsp Hiiragiya is one of the most famousnbspJapanese guest houses "Ryokan"..."
#9 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
ulis says: "The Kyoto Guesthouse Hannari is a small, but very good and very clean hostel / g..."
$17
#10 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
koticphreak says: "This hotel is a bit pricy We payed 110/night for each room and the only reaso..."
$84
#11 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
tlenot says: "I haven't travel much, but I'm going to go ahead and say this is the best hostel..."
#12 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
fivepointpalm says: "On my whole 6day-trip to japan, I only stayed in first cabin hotels. Once in Kyo..."
$20
#13 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
AleXcr86 says: "Let's be frank: you'll either love this place or hate it. It has the communal el..."
$32
#14 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
bensonryan says: "Hotel Hearton Kyoto lies downtown and within a short bus ride to all the tourist..."
$54
#15 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
deepbluuee says: "I stayed in ANA hotel for 2 nights during my trip to Kyoto. The hotel provides a..."
$91
#16 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
peteo says: "Quite a luxurious accommodation. Friendly reception, larger than expected room,..."
$58
#17 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
Andy99 says: "Ryokan Kohro is a traditional Japanese-style hotel or inn in old town Kyoto. The..."
#18 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
ulis says: "The Peace House Sakura is a quite nice place in the Gion Geisha area, close to..."
#19 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
stevenguyen says: "The Hotel New Hankyu Kyoto is conveniently located right across the Kyoto Statio..."
$74
#20 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
SunnyAfternoon says: "This was our first stop and my favourite of the 3 hotels I stayed in whilst in J..."
$80
#21 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
alyssaob says: "We stayed at the Westin Miyako Hotel because my cousin had stayed here previousl..."
$100
#22 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
killustrations says: "Great place to stay while visiting Kyoto! It's less than ten minutes walkin..."
#23 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
Airportman says: "This hotel is ideal for it's central location, just a stone throw away from Kyot..."
$57
#24 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
GeorgeLeach says: "I used this hotel during my stay in Kyoto in April 2007. It's a pretty good hote..."
$80
#25 of 294 hotels in Kyoto
nolan says: "ibis Styles Kyoto Station is located right in front of JR Kyoto Station, which i..."
Kyoto