Kyoto Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Kyoto, Japan

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Kyoto, Japan airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Kyoto photo

All Airports (OSA)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Kyoto

December 17, 2017
to December 27, 2017
Barbara is traveling to Kyoto, Japan
I'm going to Kyoto and Osaka end of 2017. This will be my 3rd trip to Kyoto. I like day tours, museums, galleries & train rides. I speak a little Japanese. I'd love to meet locals & other people for coffee, chat and some fun admiring the autumn colors!
January 3, 2018
to January 5, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Kyoto, Japan
Travel is not about collecting passport stamps, but keeping your eyes open.
February 13, 2018
to February 15, 2018
Anthony is traveling to Kyoto, Japan

Kyoto Flight Tips and Information

First time traveling alone - INTRO (DAY1)
This trip, was my first one to japan, ever, but also the first time I would travel all on my own. Noone besides me, no friend besides you to have fun with... I left Luxembourg around 11am (morning), took the connecting flight in Amsterdam around 3p…flight in Amsterdam around 3pm (afternoon), and landed in Osaka (Kansai Airport) early in the morning around 8:00.  The flight
Japan The Exploration: Kiyomizu-dera Temple
On my way back down to the bus stop, I passed by a few shops that I wanted to stop in to but I didn't want to use too much time so I kept going. I got back onto the bus and was now heading to the temple that the woman at the Tomato Guest House stron…flights of stairs to climb. There was a good amount of people here, not too crowded but enough to bring…
Osaka & Kyoto - the land of few westerners and lots of toilet stories
After our tour of 3 east coast airports; Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sydney, all within 48 hours we finally arrived in Osaka. It was lucky we actually made the plane as our tickets didnt register, after much arguing the toss we managed to get our board…flight to Osaka, and after putting on my au natural flight socks, courtesy donation of Robs mum, i managed to avoid…

Other Airports Near Kyoto