Kyoto Tower Hotel

Kyoto Tower Hotel Rates and Deals

Kyoto Tower Hotel Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Clean hotel at a central location Sep 30, 2008
This hotel is ideal for it's central location, just a stone throw away from Kyoto Station, the subway and underground mall. But the hotel has 1 annex as well, so when you book, check which building you're going to stay in. The annex is located nearby.

The hotel itself looks good, not modern and I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a make over. But nonetheless I had a good stay. The single room I stayed in was pretty spacious, clean and a good bathroom. The windows of the room were darkened for some foil on the outside and the glass looked protectioned from breaking.

The staff of the hotel were friendly and provided with helpful information about the city. I also got a discount card to go up the Kyoto Tower, but everyone can go up there, it's not limited to guests only.

The price range begins at average, going towards to being quite expensive, but the location and the good rooms as well as the helpful staff, the hotel is good value for your money
Night shot of the hotel
Day shot of the hotel
My room
View from the room

Kyoto Tower Hotel Overview

This establishment is located near one of the city’s major transportation hubs. Situated near Kyoto Station, the Tower Hotel Kyoto is also close to the numerous shops and other attractions located at and near the transportation hub. The city center, home to numerous historical attractions, is located nearby, as well. From the Kansai International Airport, guests may travel directly to Kyoto Station. The Tower Hotel Kyoto is easily accessible from the station, and the entire trip to Kansai takes about 75 minutes by express train. The drive takes about the same amount of time. Bicycles are popular for getting around the city itself.

This establishment offers guestrooms provided with modern amenities. The Tower Hotel Kyoto provides rooms with comfortable furnishings.

There is a restaurant located on the premises of the Tower Hotel Kyoto. Guests of this hotel may enjoy French cuisine at the establishment. The hotel also offers guests business conferencing facilities. There is a lobby and a bar located at this hotel where guests may meet and mingle.

Kyoto Tower Hotel Amenities

• Excursions
  • Towels

Related Travel Blogs About Kyoto Tower Hotel

Day 7: Arriving in Kyoto
The trainride was very comfortable, as I enjoyed the scenery while listening to several bands on my mp3 player. From time to time I updated my notebook and looked in the travel guide to see which pla…hotel, the Kyoto Tower Hotel. I choose this hotel, because it was right across the station and it was located…
The First e-mail from Japan
So I survived the 13 hour flight into Osaka, after throwing up at LAX, Delta food always makes me sick. It was somewhere over the international dateline that I wondered why there are flourescent…hotel wasn't bad, there are three Kyoto Tower Hotels and I went to the wrong one, but luckily…
Day 11: Visit to another temple and the tower in Kyoto
I woke up this morning with the sun shining in my face, as I had forgotten to close the curtain completely the night before. So, it looked like it was going to be another sunny day. I got out of my b…Kyoto Tower Hotel, I had a discount ticket. Once on top, I had a good clear view of the city…

Check Kyoto Tower Hotel Rates and Deals