Kyoto Sushi

Kyoto Sushi - TEMPURA

Kyoto Sushi Northridge Reviews

mellemel8 mellemel8
SUSHI IN THE VALLEY Sep 21, 2008
I have coming here for 10 years. they now have 4 locations all over the valley. i always have a contest with my friends who could eat the more rainbow rolls. my personal best is 7 rolls. i can't do that anymore. although they know to always make 8 orders of hamachi of me and 8 orders of eel.

i had my birthday here one year. my picture is still on the wall :) there is always good service. there is option of all-u-can-eat sushi or order a la cart. the sushi chefs are nice and swift.

they had one of the best yellow tail collar. they have a small restaurant but it is very fast service. one of the daughters was one of the waitress there. she always knows who i am.

my mum would go there without me and they would remember her and give her my spiecal that is not on the menu which is the lucky roll, a reserves roll tuna and eel, my favorite :) there fish is always fresh. i always eat right went they open on sunday. sunday afternoon football is the best time. nobody is there. you have the sushi chef all to yourself.
LUCKY ROLL
HAMACHI
TEMPURA

Related Travel Blogs About Kyoto Sushi

Woohoo maui here i come!!!!
DISCLAIMER: I WILL REFER TO MY "BFF'S" WITH "A" and "H"It was I long day for me to start. I went to bed about 4am cuz Melissa (melissa919) and I were laughing at her bday photos from Friday night. I …sushi at our favorite spot in Northridge called KYOTO SUSHI for lunch. Mum and I arranged to meet up with…

Check Northridge Hotel Deals