Kyoto International Manga Museum

Kyoto, Japan

Kyoto International Manga Museum Reviews

Airportman Airportm…
Cheap nice manga museum Oct 05, 2008
If you're a fan of or like to read mangas and comics, then this museum is nice and worth for a visit.

The museum has several floors, as well as a basement, which was used at the time for a special exhibition.

The museum houses a large collection of mangas and comics. Mostly are japanese of course, but there is also a section of international mangas and comics.

The exhibition tells the history about the manga, how it started, explaining the different drawing techniques and the variety of characters and artists.

Most comics are lined on display and aren't allowed to be touched or are behind glass.

There is a small section where people can read some mangas and comics, both japanese, as international ones. There is also a shop.

Related Travel Blogs About Kyoto International Manga Museum

Day 12: Rainy day in Kyoto
As I woke up this morning, I looked outside to find that it was raining. It had been sunny throughout my time in Kyoto, but not today. I got dressed and had my breakfast, which I had bought the night…museum for manga: Kyoto International Manga Museum. So, I packed my bag and grabbed my umbrella and went to the museum

Check Kyoto Hotel Deals