Kuwait

Ali Al Salem Air Base, Kuwait

Kuwait Ali Al Salem Air Base Reviews

studentoflife82 studento…
hot as hell Aug 18, 2011
Okay I was going through Kuwait while I was waiting on transport to Afghanistan recently. I have found the hottest place on Earth I believe and its called Kuwait!!!! I do not recommend anyone to visit Kuwait in July...or probably ever unless you have a really good reason. I have spent 2 years almost in Iraq and I thought I would never be somewhere that could get any hotter..... I was SOOOOOOO wrong! The temperature got up to 130 degrees farenheit (54 celcius). I thought my face was going to peel off. So the heat caused me to sweat and the dust didnt help much since it covered me like white powdered donut. So just when I think things can't get any worse, the winds starts to blow and now it feels like someone is putting a welding torch or a flame thrower to my face!!! That is what I call NO BUENO!! I can't imagine how people can live there. There must be something people like about it....oh yeah its called oil! :)
halilee says:
Mmmm, powdered donuts, lol. Admittedly not the top of my travel list of places to go, esp in summer ;) lol
Posted on: Mar 24, 2013
kikomanzoni says:
this is funny!! well, funny read:)
Posted on: Aug 18, 2011