Kuta Hotels

Browse 43 Kuta, Indonesia hotel reviews for 34 Kuta hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Seminyak Hotels3.1 km
Jimbaran Hotels6.8 km
Denpasar Hotels8.3 km
Canggu Hotels8.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Kuta Hotels and Deals

#1 of 34 hotels in Kuta
halilee says: "This small intimate resort is located about 20 min drive from the central area w..."
#2 of 34 hotels in Kuta
aussie83 says: "Getting towards the pointy end money wise for Kuta, but some excellent deals can..."
#3 of 34 hotels in Kuta
MannyK says: "This was my first trip to Bali, actually my first holiday trip anywhere alone in..."
#4 of 34 hotels in Kuta
1971K2 says: "The lower cost rooms were rather shabby, so I ended up going for the most costly..."
#5 of 34 hotels in Kuta
shootermcgav says: "Well first of all my trip in Indonesia, Kuta, was a good one - although I strugg..."
#6 of 34 hotels in Kuta
sarahelaine says: "We got to Un's hotel pronounced oon, not un! late and exhausted following the ..."
#7 of 34 hotels in Kuta
green8 says: "I Stayed in this hotel during vacation trip in Bali The location is not on the ..."
#8 of 34 hotels in Kuta
gingerbatik says: "I come across this cottage when I stay at Aquarius Hotel in Bali which is locate..."
#9 of 34 hotels in Kuta
gingerbatik says: "I stayed twice here on separate occasion several years ago and it was good value..."
#10 of 34 hotels in Kuta
Haydenerg says: "Hello fellow travellers, Do you need to be in a tropical place, warm weather ..."
#11 of 34 hotels in Kuta
vdimin says: "The Seminyak Suite Private Villa is located down a secluded laneway in the cosmo..."
#12 of 34 hotels in Kuta
BackpackGen says: "After 2 days in Kuta, we found this little inn and immediately fell in love wit..."
#13 of 34 hotels in Kuta
canuckdownunder05 says: "Good location for restaurants, shops and bars/clubs. Check in staff was nice. Ea..."
#14 of 34 hotels in Kuta
ApurvaN says: "A budget place near the beach, between Poppies 1 and 2, this gets mixed reviews ..."
#15 of 34 hotels in Kuta
riyu says: "We stayed only one night in this hotel because we plan to go to Lombok in the ne..."
#16 of 34 hotels in Kuta
aotw says: "If you want to be in middle of the action of vibrant Kuta, this hotel is a good ..."
#17 of 34 hotels in Kuta
YantiSoeparno says: "Hmmm where do I start? I know this hotel from the internet. I looked for a chea..."
#18 of 34 hotels in Kuta
cleftreble says: "I have stayed at the Grand Istana Rama twice on two different trips to Bali in 2..."
#19 of 34 hotels in Kuta
Chieds says: "Just review this Homestay which near to Ngurah Rai Airport. You just take 5 - ..."
#20 of 34 hotels in Kuta
d2amy says: "Run of the mill, cheap hotel on Poppies. I liked it because it was fairly quiet,..."
#21 of 34 hotels in Kuta
Matty88 says: "Stayed here twice and the first time had a fairly decent room, the second time w..."
#22 of 34 hotels in Kuta
ApurvaN says: "I booked this place at the last minute, on agoda, taken in by the pictures of th..."
#23 of 34 hotels in Kuta
keorachu says: "Barong Kuta Hotel is conveniently located on Poppies Lane II within easy walking..."
#24 of 34 hotels in Kuta
andrejav says: "Kuta was a bit of the nightmare for me. I got to the airport, had to go through ..."
#25 of 34 hotels in Kuta
rajpots says: "First hotel on my Bali trip Itinerary: Stay 1 night : Deluxe room was the right ..."
Kuta