Kuta Town Houses

Check Kuta Hotel Deals

Kuta Town Houses Reviews

shootermcgav shooterm…
Hotel in Kuta Jul 01, 2013
Well first of all my trip in Indonesia, Kuta, was a good one - although I struggle to remember most of it, I do of course remember where I was staying.

The Kuta Town Houses is only a few minute walk away from all the party action in Kuta. Though this hotel is unlike the majority of the hotels in this area which are party orientated.

The hotel serves up some great food & drink at a reasonable price. There is also a buffet Brazilian BBQ across the road which is owned by the same guy - i'd definitely recommend this.

The swimming pools are kept in really good condition, and there is a sports bar for those who wants to play pool, darts or watch some sport.

One of the few problemsI had there was the cleaners calling and asking if I wanted the room cleaned, and they didn't seem to keen to do it. When they did clean they did a great job, but numberous times we had to ask reception for our rooms to be cleaned.

Also, the service wasn't the best, this was partly down to the fact they had SO many trainee staff. The staff were super friendly, and did everything we asked so there was no complains there - just a little clumsy; spilling drinks, wrong orders, wrong bill and this happened a few times a day.

BUT, all in all it was a great place to stay, and i'd definitely consider going back if I went to Kuta again.
d2amy d2amy
Kuta Town Houses Jun 15, 2011
Well after being a bacpacker for 14 months, I decided to splurge on a hotel( a very expensive one!!!!!) for the three days my best mate came to visit me in Bali. We rented a room with a double bed, in a private room, a common area with a beautiful couch, and an amazing leather recliner that I am still dreaming about to this day, a kitchen ette, a minibar and a great shower that I want in my dream home. We paid 100 dollars a night, and altough it was ridiculously expensive, I'm super glad we did it as it was amazing, and totally added to our time in Kuta. Cute little balcony as well, and we had a poolside room as well. We did however hear in passing from some guests who looked into our room when the door was open that it was better than their room, so who knows what the other rooms looks like. Ours was heaven though.

There are 2 pools, one 25 meter lane pool and a kiddie, round pool probably more for fun than exericise. The minibar wasn't that expensive, and their was room service, however we never ordered it. They kept our motorbike safe as well when we were staying there.

The location is good, nestled right inbetween poppies 1 and 2, but it's like as soon as you enter the hotel, the rest of kuta sinks away and you're in a little hotel paradise. So much fun. No curfew, thank god, although the fact that we were staying there, and I was the oldest at 21, the hotel staff were a bit confused, but whatever, we had money, so we got to stay there. Looked like it was good for children as well.
saad says:
Thank so mach Amy for suggestion i,ll be try and learn more for that.
Posted on: Nov 30, 2011
saad says:
Hey Amy am looking for cheep hotel in kuta next Jon for 20 night less than 50$ where i can get.
Posted on: Nov 28, 2011