Kuta Paradiso Hotel

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Kuta Paradiso Hotel Bali Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Good BBQ Seafood Jul 29, 2013
We were walking try to find a restaurant for early dinner and come across this place which looks quite busy and we thought we should try it, since my niece was hungry and does not want to walk anymore and she likes the looks of the outside kitchen of this restaurant.

It is a hotel restaurant located outside the hotel building with a connecting door in the back, facing the main street with open air ambience and sell fresh bbq seafood which cook on outdoor kitchen, where people can watch how they cook it, and plenty of televisions inside the restaurant showing the sport channel.

The restaurant menu quite comprehensive with western, Chinese and local Balinese food. I though the price is quite expensive for this country – probably because the restaurant is owned by the 4 stars hotel.

My niece love the mix bbq seafood package which consist of bbq lobster, 2 different types of fish, calamari, prawn, a small cup of rice and salad included as well. It cost Rp.150,000 (= usd 12.50) plus 25% government tax on top of the bill. The size of the rice was very small – and my 10 years old niece wants the second cup of rice since she was hungry – but do not remember how much it cost for the rice itself.

I ordered chicken fried noodles which cost Rp.80,000 (= usd 7)and both of us has fruit juice for drink which cost Rp. 80,000 (=usd 7) each per glass (which is quite expensive I though).

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and good size in quantity –not small in size like other restaurant I have visited at different area in Bali. There were plenty of left over of my chicken fried noodles – since I cannot eat it all. But my niece eat everything on her plate.

I actually quite baffled with this, as last year when I was here – many restaurants still served food with good quantity in size, however this time around, most of the restaurant I visited, they serve main meal in a very small size like an entrée size with high price on it. And the entrée even smaller. It is kind of ridiculous. I am not a big person, however I like a good food in substantial quantity.

Anyway, we had dinner again the next day at this place and my niece order the same food as she loves it soo much.

The place is good for people watching as you can see the world goes by – I would recommend the bbq seafood as it is good qualify food and good value for money.

Check Bali Hotel Deals