Kuta Beach Club Hotel

Check Bali Hotel Deals

Kuta Beach Club Hotel Bali Reviews

wanderinggoddess wanderin…
Selamat Kuta Beach Club May 12, 2010
Main things I consider when I travel are: the hotel, the sights, budget, and a buffet breakfast! Why not? I have a full itinerary and it is best to stock up before going out into the unknown.

At Kuta Beach Club, we enjoyed the affordable budget at Usd 65 a night inclusive of buffet breakfast, airport transfer and unlimited use of facilities.

We loved the pools! Man oh man, the bar by the bigger one was cool. You can enjoy your Bintang beer or Heine by the bar while submerged halfway in the water. Plus, they have quirky rubber "noodles" for those who just want to float around without the effort of swimming. There is also a smaller jacuzzi type pool where you can just relax and sip a drink or two.

The typical Bali exteriors and cottages were charming. Lots of greens all over which I loved. Reminds me of home. The 24hour dining area and bar was nice. However, I wish they would serve more than Nasi Goreng, jaffles, clubhouse sandwiches and fries. The choices are not that extensive.

Our standard room was just fine, spartan but suited us just fine. One dark spot though was the toilet and bath. There are times when the flush would work, other times it won't. Plus, everytime I washed my hands and ran the water in the basin, there would be telltale sound underneath the sink...creepy. I think there are some plumbing problems around.

The staff was friendly, some even assisting us in our tours. We gained a lot of friends in the hotel and we will definitely come back.
arriving in Bali...our standard ro…
first stop...the bar!
nice interiors of the bar
our welcome party

Kuta Beach Club Hotel Overview

This Bali accommodation is situated in the central area of Kuta, within a short walk of the market district, where guests can enjoy shopping and dining. Kuta Beach is approximately 15 minutes away from the Kuta Beach Club for guests who wish to enjoy sun bathing and water sports. Many of the Balinese temples are within minutes of the hotel for guests who wish to visit the attractions. The Kuta Beach Club Hotel is situated just 5 minutes from the Ngurah Rai International Airport. Many area attractions, including the beach, are just minutes from the accommodation.

Guests will find a number of modern amenities available in the 100 rooms at the hotel. Each of the guestrooms includes such amenities as cable television with on-demand movies, in-room safes, air-conditioning, minibars, private bathrooms, and private balconies.

A modern accommodation, the Kuta Beach Club Bali provides guests with access to an array of amenities. During their stay at the hotel, guests will be able to enjoy a swimming pool, a restaurant, a bar, a hotel safe, a currency exchange counter, and a meeting space. The accommodation is also home to an on-site spa for guests who wish to enjoy massages and facials.

Kuta Beach Club Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Shops
  • Direct dial phone
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • En suite