Kurrents

400 South Collier Blvd, Marco Island, USA

Kurrents Marco Island Reviews

Robin1109 Robin1109
Upscale dinner with upscale prices Dec 19, 2007
Kurrents is a seafood/steak restaurant on the ground floor of the Marriott Beach Resort in Marco Island, FL. We ate there the first night of our trip since we didn't much feel like leaving the resort after travelling all day. If you have a taste for high class cuisine, this is the place to go on Marco Island. It's certainly frequented by locals and guests from other hotels in the area. The food is a little more on the expensive side but it's absolutely work it! We enjoyed calamari, goat cheese fondue, and Hawaiian Ahi Tuna for starters - all were wonderful and gave great sized portions! I personally can rave about the seared Alaskan Halibut with Lobster fricassee. The only mishap of the entire evening was with me (of course). I'm certain that I was clear about the entree I wanted but received something entirely different. It still looked fabulous and I considered just keeping it but the Chef rushed my correct entree immediately. Then again, things like that don't really bother me - mistakes happen even in fine dining establishments. The care the staff took to get my entree to me asap was wonderful. It also helped I had fabulous appetizers to munch on!

Check Marco Island Hotel Deals